Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed Model X delivery checklist

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all. Ignore my username don't know why I put that 2 years ago.

I am needing of refreshed model x tesla owners to come and assist us with making a new refreshed model x delivery checklist. There is a model x checklist on tmc, but it is outdated. Since no one else wants to do the job, I have to then. If you are a refreshed model x owner. Please comment down here, with a picture of your car if possible. I will message you with a google docs edit link, and hopefully we can get this done in the next few days or even today if we get enough replies from refreshed model x owners.

We are revising the current model x delivery checklist that is years old, and refitting it for new refreshed model x owners. It will also help me personally, as I am taking delivery of a plaid maxed out model x in 2 days.

Reactions: 2020Reset
Also if you want to change your username (highly recommended that people not use the names of famous people), you can click on your username at the top of the page, then the "person with gear" icon to change your settings, then the link called "Account details". That pops up a panel with a bunch of settings...your username will be at the top. Click "Change" to request a username change.

Locking this thread as there's already an existing, actively maintained checklist on one of the tabs here:

Bruce.

Status
Not open for further replies.