Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed Model-X "Light Show", no falcon wing door flapping?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The previous Holiday Show had Trans-Siberia Orchestra playing "Wizards in Winter" and there was a lot of flapping. The Refresh models play a Trans-Siberia Orchestra version of "Carol of the Bells" and although the back hatch comes up, there is very little movement of the FWD. I would say it is disappointing.

Kids in my neighborhood still ask me to "make your car fly!" I have the 2018 MX

Reactions: preilly44
Yes, original X had Original show. Be glad. The original show is a better show on the X. Why? Because they understood the real point of the show was to party trick the doors. Show starts and 25 seconds in starting to get bored with lights (we had short attention spans after all) but at 25 seconds the doors start opening and have viewers captured for the whole show then as it is so new for people who haven't seen an X. The new one waits almost 50 seconds to open the doors and at 75 seconds is all over, very abruptly, as in doors all open and music just stops. First time I did it, I thought the show aborted somehow, but nope it's like the intern working on it got sent home mid project. Enjoyed the original one, way better on the X.