Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed MS LR/Plaid Firmware status

What version are you currently running?

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • 2021.12.25.x (Please specify "x" below)

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • 2021.24.x (Please specify "x" below)

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other; please specify below

Votes: 39 50.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just FYI - A few screenshots of 2021.32.22 release notes and the early access beta request and opt out screens.

release_notes2.jpg
AcceptBeta.jpg
optout.jpg

Is it possible to “pin” audio favorites/make the favorites view the default view? I figured out how to save favorites, and I can see them all listed when I tap favorites on the main menu bar, but they disappear after a few seconds. To see them again I need to tap favorites again. I tried holding down the favorites on the menu bar thinking that might do it but no luck. Apologies if this is not the right thread! Thanks in advance!

2021.36 is here. Yoke changes! More intelligent turn signals is what it says. Seems to do what it says - I'm used to turning off turn signal after lane change from my old stalk days. The high beams and wipers can now be latched (better responsiveness) which works as it says.

**Edit - after driving more, I think the turn signal change is now that it doesn't do "soft touch/long touch" - now, when you trigger the turn signal, it stays on and uses cameras/computer to determine when to automatically turn off (after a lane change, etc). Actually works pretty well.

Bioweapon defense can now be turned on from app. Never really used it before, but kinda cool to get more remote features.

Mobile app now lets me select Amperage for my Wall Connector. Screens below:

20211002_083523.jpg
20211002_083519.jpg
20211002_083516.jpg
20211002_083511.jpg

Last edited:
2021.36 is here. Yoke changes! More intelligent turn signals is what it says. Seems to do what it says - I'm used to turning off turn signal after lane change from my old stalk days. The high beams and wipers can now be latched (better responsiveness) which works as it says.

**Edit - after driving more, I think the turn signal change is now that it doesn't do "soft touch/long touch" - now, when you trigger the turn signal, it stays on and uses cameras/computer to determine when to automatically turn off (after a lane change, etc). Actually works pretty well.

Bioweapon defense can now be turned on from app. Never really used it before, but kinda cool to get more remote features.

Mobile app now lets me select Amperage for my Wall Connector. Screens below:

View attachment 717038View attachment 717039View attachment 717040View attachment 717041
Awesome! Note there’s a dedicated thread for 2021.36.x here: Wiki - 2021.36.x

Hello all! Has anyone received the new 2021.36.x load? Okay, if yes, are you also running the FSD beta button safety score routine? I ask as I wonder if those on the FSD “beta button bandwagon” (aka,b3)will get passed over for the 2021.36.x load?

@2021plaid
I know that @Spyderman09 and others have. I would summon those guys from the 2021.36 thread.