Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed MS LR/Plaid Firmware status

What version are you currently running?

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • 2021.12.25.x (Please specify "x" below)

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • 2021.24.x (Please specify "x" below)

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other; please specify below

Votes: 39 50.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can someone with active FSD beta confirm this?
v10.1 is 2021.24.17

@2021plaid

I think the complication you have is they are trying to transition to single stack at the same time. I am going to assume that refresh S *have* to run the single (i.e. vision only) FSD stack, so they need a release that incorporates both the Palladium-specific code for things like the yoke update plus the the right FSD stack for the folks that pushed the button.

I would love to see a map of all the release trains right now. :)

I think the complication you have is they are trying to transition to single stack at the same time. I am going to assume that refresh S *have* to run the single (i.e. vision only) FSD stack, so they need a release that incorporates both the Palladium-specific code for things like the yoke update plus the the right FSD stack for the folks that pushed the button.

I would love to see a map of all the release trains right now. :)
Herrrrrrrrrrre you go.
iu

So, what happened to the 2021.36.x release? Seems to have stalled almost immediately. It has been many days since anyone with a Plaid or LR reported a download... Really looking for improved yoke features....
Was that the one factory resetting cars and disconnecting the car from the app without service? If so, you can thank that reason for it being stalled.

Just downloaded firmware 2021.36 on my MS-LR with no FSD. The yoke turn-signal improvement will be useful.
Can't find the bio-weapon option on my iPhone.
Just observed today that the sound (music) level in the car goes down a bit when you stop. I guess the system compensates for the road noise by raising the music sound level when it is in motion.
The auto sound leveling has been a nuisance since day 1 on these new S cars. I’m hoping they tone down the volume adjustment as it gets far too loud too easily by itself when you speed up.