Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • The final cut of TMC Podcast #29 is available now with topics time-stamped. We discussed the Tesla Cybertruck's expected 1 MW Ultra-Fast Charging capability, the Tesla Semi Delivery Event, the coming Model 3 refresh (project "Highland"), and more. You can watch it now on YouTube.

Refreshed MS LR/Plaid Firmware status

What version are you currently running?

Votes: 15 19.7%
  • 2021.12.25.x (Please specify "x" below)

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • 2021.24.x (Please specify "x" below)

Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Other; please specify below

Votes: 37 48.7%

• Total voters

jebinc

Endlessly Vibrating MS PLAID
Jun 19, 2019
Seattle area
32.5 installed. Here's some screenshots. Ride dampening - I notice it is a little quicker to adjust the dampening (I have it on auto). Steering/turning feels a little more "connected" but not a huge difference on my very brief test drive.

Child Lock is the shortcut now instead of camera in Controls. Fine with me - I didn't go there for Camera anyway.

View attachment 702442

View attachment 702443
Thanks for sharing! Weird that 2021.32.5 is not yet being reported on TeslaFi..

32.5 installed. Here's some screenshots. Ride dampening - I notice it is a little quicker to adjust the dampening (I have it on auto). Steering/turning feels a little more "connected" but not a huge difference on my very brief test drive.

Child Lock is the shortcut now instead of camera in Controls. Fine with me - I didn't go there for Camera anyway.

View attachment 702442

View attachment 702443
Interesting that your software notes are missing the auto-park update. What version did you come from?

Reactions: EndlessPlaid

Spyderman09

'22 Model S Plaid - Black/Black/CF
May 14, 2021
Centennial, CO

Spyderman09

'22 Model S Plaid - Black/Black/CF
May 14, 2021
Centennial, CO
Thanks for sharing! Weird that 2021.32.5 is not yet being reported on TeslaFi..
Happy to. After another (longer) drive, the suspension dampening is definitely a bit better. Smoother transition during a particular stretch of highway that always triggers the raising.

Definitely feels like Tesla gathered some feedback from the cars and tuned it in. Kind of hard to explain, but sport mode feels "sportier" in a good way.

TXgr81

Apr 20, 2021
DC

View attachment 702442

View attachment 702443
Thanks. Installing 32.5 now. Hoping for other goodness continuing my cross country work travel this week!!

70B74908-293E-4B52-86A0-E07BA5D2859A.jpeg

My car is just trolling me at this point. Also, it uploads gigs of data after each drive. Each. Drive.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC