TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Refreshing the look of my Model S

Discussion in 'Model S' started by ElectricRK, Feb 15, 2017.

Tags:
  1. ElectricRK

ElectricRK New Member

As much as I like the factory look (2014), I'm thinking it's time for an image change. Face lift to look like the newer Model S is an option but wanted to consider a different route as well. I found a few after market body kits out there but nothing really stood out. I did find an article about a chrome wrapped Model S in Japan and found the Artisan Spirits body kit that was used, which is my top pick at the moment. Any suggestions?

2. Derek Kessler

Derek Kessler Member

Don't chrome your car, man. Don't be that guy.

• Funny x 1
  3. MoonChou

MoonChou Member

Be the guy that wraps their car in chalkboard car wrap :D

• Funny x 1
  4. ElectricRK

ElectricRK New Member

Ha ha ha. I was definitely looking past that and have absolutely no intention of chrome wrapping my car. The article mentioned the Artisan Spirit Model S body kit, so I found the manufacturer's website and saw a black Model S with the body kit which looks nice.

5. ElectricRK

ElectricRK New Member

Interesting. I'll definitely be able to change the look of my car every day...but then, my wife might make me switch cars with her so she can use it as a prop for her class...:(

• Funny x 1
  6. MoonChou

MoonChou Member

Haha, wrap her car first as an experiment that way you'll know if you'll like it and your wife won't have to steal your car ;)

7. NikeWings

NikeWings Active Member

There was a guy from PA who wrapped his car in black matte with chrome delete and posted his pictures here. It was gorgeous and very different look without bulking up the car lines with accessory pieces. Did you see it?