Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

REFUEL/TMC Connect 2017 Registration Open

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The conference schedule has now been posted ... should be a great event at a great location! :cool: TMC Connect

TMC CONNECT 2017

Friday, June 23

4:30pm – 7:00pm Registration | Regency Foyer
4:30pm – 9:00pm Exhibits Open | Garden Terrace Courtyard
6:00pm – 9:00pm Drinks and Food Reception | Garden Terrace Courtyard

Saturday, June 24

8:00am – 9:00am Registration | Regency Foyer
8:00am – 9:00am Light Breakfast, Coffee, and Tea | Regency Foyer
8:00am – 4:30pm Exhibits Open | Garden Terrace Courtyard
9:00am – 9:15am Welcome | Regency Main
9:15am – 12:00pm Morning Sessions | Regency Main
12:00pm – 1:30pm Lunch Break and Topics Tables | Spyglass & Big Sur
1:30pm – 4:15pm Afternoon Sessions | Regency Main
4:15pm – 4:30pm Closing Remarks | Regency Main
4:30pm Group Photo, Drinks | Garden Terrace Courtyard

Sunday, June 25

8:00am – 10:30am BREAKFAST | Regency Main
9:30am – 6:00pm REFUEL |
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca

Speakers:

Chris Paine

Director - ``Who Killed the Electric Car?`` (2006) and ``Revenge of the Electric Car`` (2011)

Zak Edson

Former Director of Global Product Planning - Tesla

Chelsea Sexton

Consulting Producer - Revenge of the Electric Car

Steve West

CEO - ChargeNet

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: GSP and CatB
Just an FYI for folks that ride motorcycles. Energica is offering test rides (drives?) on their electric motorcycles. You need a motorcycle licence, though. Should also bring your helmet and gear. You can sign up here: Energica at Tesla Motor Club (TMC) Connect 2017
It was my understanding that one can ride as a passenger if they don't have a license.

• Informative
Reactions: FlatSix911
Sorry I did not take better notes. I know that @brianman came in second in Production GT with 1:53 in a Model S. The fastest Roadster was Joe Nuxoll at 1:56, whereas he did 1:50.883 in 2011, but this year the first car out in the time trial, a prototype car, lost it in turn 6 and caused a yellow for Joe and the other cars so he and a few other cars went back for a second run. That might have reduced the performance.

• Informative
Reactions: Jeff N and EinSV
Sorry I did not take better notes. I know that @brianman came in second in Production GT with 1:53 in a Model S. The fastest Roadster was Joe Nuxoll at 1:56, whereas he did 1:50.883 in 2011, but this year the first car out in the time trial, a prototype car, lost it in turn 6 and caused a yellow for Joe and the other cars so he and a few other cars went back for a second run. That might have reduced the performance.

Yaa, saw the standing yellow in 6. It didn't really slow me down, so I was one and done

Jeff

image.jpeg
Great experience for me. A noob enjoying the experience