Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refund for Roadster 2020

lamy512

Dec 4, 2019
Austin
Hi all - I have owned 3 Teslas in total. I put down a chunk of change for a reservation on the new roadster, but have begun to second guess how soon it will be available. As such, I'd like to hold on to my money and have been trying to get it refunded. I have tried reaching out to customer service, the sales team and the online contact information. I have heard nothing from Telsa about receiving my refund. I was instructed by the salesperson that reached out to contact [email protected]. My assistant and I have sent nearly 5 emails to this address with no response. Has anyone else had similar issues?

jmueller

Dec 23, 2017
I've been trying to get a refund for 3-months now. Most of the time, I get no reply via email. Twice I received a canned response and no follow through. When I call the closest dealership, they claim they aren't trained in how to cancel the reservations.

Dutchie

Jun 9, 2013
Canada
Go to your "myTesla" account. Click on "manage" for the reservation of the car you want to cancel. There you will find how you can request for a cancellation. It is all pretty straight forward.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC