Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refuting Claims of other Manufactures

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cornering headlights probably are really cool but I've never seen them as well. Most turns are taken at lower speeds in the city so the cornering light seems to work very well.

Last edited:
I agree with the vented seats. My mom had them in her Lincoln Navigator. They were a stupidly good luxury. I have auto leveling headlights, have never driven a car that has them move left and right. I imagine they are pretty cool, but cornering lights might be as good.

Here they are in an SM -- and a DS. They appear even better behind the wheel then they do in the video.

I agree with the vented seats. My mom had them in her Lincoln Navigator. They were a stupidly good luxury. I have auto leveling headlights, have never driven a car that has them move left and right. I imagine they are pretty cool, but cornering lights might be as good.

I've had both types (articulating headlamps = M5, LR3; Cornering lamps = Caddy Catera), and the articulating headlamps are marginally better, but only because they project farther than the cornering lamps, although the cornering lamps are brighter and illuminate a more useable area closer to the car.

- - - Updated - - -

-- and a DS. They appear even better behind the wheel then they do in the video.

Okay, those are the most impressive articulating lamps I've every seen.

Well advertising is always trying to sound good with getting as close to lying as possible without getting burned too much...

49'000$, 300miles range, 5,6s to 60 mph (nobody did mention that they only go partly together ;))
low cost in maintenance..... only 600$ per year
Fast charging included in 60kw pack... you only have to pay to activate it

Marketing is always like that, sometimes it's honest mistakes, sometimes they just don't care.

As I have pointed out in the thread "false BMW claims" BMW are advertising using the following text:

"The new BMW i3, the world's first premium car to be truly born electric from the ground up."

This appeared in their advert for the new car in the Daily Telegraph, a national newspaper, on Tuesday August 27th. I've written to complain to the Advertising Standards Authority in the UK. They are the regulators for the advertising industry here and they should deal with it but I think it would help if Tesla themselves objected to the false claim.