Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Regarding 19" rims

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I am getting my slipstream 19' rims powdercoated the sonic carbon grey, but did not think about the center caps being plastic and can't be done. Does anyone know if the Model 3 center cap kit will fit these slipstream rims since they are the same color already?
Screenshot_20200430-102026_Chrome.jpg

Sorry, I just can't get past it....

19' is nineteen feet.
19" is nineteen inches.

I don't think you have 19' wheels.

Also, in regards to powder coating your wheels.. I wouldn't. I did this once many years ago and I'll never do it again. It adds a noticeable amount of weight and when you're talking rotating unsprung mass this weight increase is magnified.

• Disagree
Reactions: ItsTTime
Some people like the black caps on sonic carbon wheels. I have sonic carbon arachnids on my S and I use the black caps - looks great to me. Other colors are available aftermarket - check out ebay.

Sorry, I was confused about the caps. Do the stock sonic carbon center caps from Tesla not match? Mine match the sonic carbon arachnids perfectly. I had a set from my sonic carbon turbines and bought a second set for the arachnids at the local SC. They also fit my 19” winter wheels.