Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ReGenX

Rocky_H

Feb 19, 2015
Boise, ID
OMFG. I just looked that up. Sure, I have PLENTY of comments about that, but the language filters here will not like it.

It's another one of those nonsense, bull$#it, false, lying, perpetual motion schemes. It's talking about a motor that can run infinitely, and the system GAINS kinetic energy as it goes, which is utter baloney horse %@#$. Claims of perpetual motion always fit into one of two categories, because they are false:

1. He knows it's false: then he is a lying deceiver trying to rip people off by getting them to send him money to "invest".
or
2. He doesn't know it's false: then he is an ignorant idiot who doesn't know enough about physics to understand that such a thing provably is impossible to exist.

Reactions: Tomilett

bedoig

Nov 29, 2016
The Woodlands, TX
OMFG. I just looked that up. Sure, I have PLENTY of comments about that, but the language filters here will not like it.

It's another one of those nonsense, bull$#it, false, lying, perpetual motion schemes. It's talking about a motor that can run infinitely, and the system GAINS kinetic energy as it goes, which is utter baloney horse %@#$. Claims of perpetual motion always fit into one of two categories, because they are false:

1. He knows it's false: then he is a lying deceiver trying to rip people off by getting them to send him money to "invest".
or
2. He doesn't know it's false: then he is an ignorant idiot who doesn't know enough about physics to understand that such a thing provably is impossible to exist.

I think it's a slight variation on #1: You were replying to Thein Hanes who's trying to pump his youtube hits while sounding like a third party.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC