Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Regina Teslas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Actually, I think we are now planning on starting at the science centre parking lot at 3pm and then all driving over to the ledge.

I’ll make sure the final details are locked in and posted here prior to the event (and shared to FB) but I wanted to mention this ASAP in case people needed time to fit it into their schedule... But start time is definitely 3pm Sunday October 21.
LOL I was racking my brain reading the first post. At first I thought you we talking about driving out to somewhere along the Qu'appelle valley or maybe a huge meteor had hit since I was there last year leaving an enormous crater and I'd missed it in the news or something. But you mean the Leg', as in Legislature Building?

Last edited:
LOL I was racking my brain reading the first post. At first I thought you we talking about driving out to somewhere along the Qu'appelle valley or maybe a huge meteor had hit since I was there last year leaving an enormous crater and I'd missed it in the news or something. But you mean the Leg', as in Legislature Building?

Correct, the legislature building...

However if a massive meteor has landed In Saskatchewan I vote we go there instead!!!!!!!!

Reactions: ℬête Noire
Correct, the legislature building...

However if a massive meteor has landed In Saskatchewan I vote we go there instead!!!!!!!!
One that I know about, not new though. Maple Creek

You'll need to bring a shovel to look at it. Oh and you'll will need to charge up on the return trip (it'll be at the edge of some Model Ss' range just to get there). ;)

EDIT: Oh cool, I didn't know about this even bigger one that's closer, by Diefenbaker: Elbow Unfortunately a lot older, so it'll be even more digging.

Last edited:
One that I know about, not new though. Maple Creek

You'll need to bring a shovel to look at it. Oh and you'll will need to charge up on the return trip (it'll be at the edge of some Model Ss' range just to get there). ;)

EDIT: Oh cool, I didn't know about this even bigger one that's closer, by Diefenbaker: Elbow Unfortunately a lot older, so it'll be even more digging.

I DID drive to elbow in my Model 3 this past July. Missed opportunity!

Was able to make it there and back on a charge which was nice.

E8FC8C74-A704-4FB3-8051-F18404544E8A.jpeg

Hey fellow Regina Tesla owners. I have been working with Geoff and Stewart from the Kal Tire McDonald Street location in Regina for a group buy on winter tires and rims for our cars. The deal gives us VIP pricing which amounts to about a $400 savings. Quotes show prices for Nokian Hakkapeliita winter tires, replica Tesla rims in black or silver, tpms sensors, and balancing / installation. The McDonald Street location is purchasing Reverse Logic Jack Pads to pamper our cars. They are a great group of people over there and based on past experience, they will take care of you and your car.

The deal should be set-up province wide by the end of the week. Quotes for the packages are attached. I also attached a picture of one of the wheel options. Give them a call and let them know that you want in on the Tesla group buy.

Attachments

• 9D169974-0CBF-4071-AEBE-79EBCB6F8521.jpeg
    9D169974-0CBF-4071-AEBE-79EBCB6F8521.jpeg
    81.9 KB · Views: 82
  • 7A6C556D-6956-49AE-BCC0-3B943563D13C.jpeg
    7A6C556D-6956-49AE-BCC0-3B943563D13C.jpeg
    76.4 KB · Views: 72
  • 37AD5BAC-0D79-487E-BC8E-30FCD248F7E3.jpeg
    37AD5BAC-0D79-487E-BC8E-30FCD248F7E3.jpeg
    123.5 KB · Views: 82
  • Love
Reactions: 1.21 Jiggawatts
Hello Regina Tesla Owners.

I own a Model 3 and live in Saskatoon. I would love to find a spot walking distance from Mosaic stadium to plug into 220 service on Rider game day. NEMA 14-50 would be perfect. Would pay for the parking spot and power access. Plug share shows nothing near the stadium.

I own a Model 3 and live in Saskatoon. I would love to find a spot walking distance from Mosaic stadium to plug into 220 service on Rider game day. NEMA 14-50 would be perfect. Would pay for the parking spot and power access. Plug share shows nothing near the stadium.

I am not sure about the closest plug, but the Double Tree hotel has a level 2 plug and it is downtown. Might be worthwhile to check with them. Go Riders!

I was in Saskatoon for work two weeks ago and was surprised to see a beautiful black model 3 parked on 20th St. Noticed the winter tires and wondered about the RWD regen and winter in general up there.