Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Regina Teslas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just took delivery of a Red model 3 in Regina, Sask. The car was shipped from Calgary. They said I was the second in the province but the first in Regina. I’m curious If anyone else out there has a reservation or is expecting a 3 here in the near future?

Electric cars are like unicorns here and I’ve got some amazing reactions while driving. I love this car!!!!!

I just took delivery of a Red model 3 in Regina, Sask. The car was shipped from Calgary. They said I was the second in the province but the first in Regina. I’m curious If anyone else out there has a reservation or is expecting a 3 here in the near future?

Electric cars are like unicorns here and I’ve got some amazing reactions while driving. I love this car!!!!!
Hey Adrian! Congrats on the car. So excited for you. Please join our group on Facebook. It's called the Saskatchewan Electric Vehicle associtioAssociation

I also live in Regina and would love to see the car in person. I'm currently waiting for dual motor

Still have my S and waiting for the AWD 3. Any time you need electrons in Swift Current stop on by!

If you get the chance consider participating in the National Drive Electric Week event in Regina on September 8th! There's a FB group for it as well as event registration on the NDEW site. Spread the EV love a bit.

Still have my S and waiting for the AWD 3. Any time you need electrons in Swift Current stop on by!

If you get the chance consider participating in the National Drive Electric Week event in Regina on September 8th! There's a FB group for it as well as event registration on the NDEW site. Spread the EV love a bit.
Were you the guy in that video on traveling to Regina without Superchargers?

It's great to see a few other people from Saskatchewan waiting for model 3. Is anyone planning to attend drive electric week in Regina or Saskatoon with their EVs?

Also check out the Saskatchewan Electric Vehicle Association on Facebook. We are hoping to get some people together for some coffee nights over the summer. I would love to see a model 3 in person

Glad to see the responses from others in Sask! I will certainly be attending the drive electric event in September. I was there last year with my Leaf.

I think I’ll probabaly set up a time for people to come see my car sooner. Would there be any interest this weekend in regina or is that too short notice?

Reactions: 1.21 Jiggawatts
Glad to see the responses from others in Sask! I will certainly be attending the drive electric event in September. I was there last year with my Leaf.

I think I’ll probabaly set up a time for people to come see my car sooner. Would there be any interest this weekend in regina or is that too short notice?
Hey Adrian. I would love to see the car this weekend. I'm working during the day (shiftworker) but I'm around after 6pm on Saturday and Sunday. I'm sure there are a few other who wouldn't mind seeing it in person. I think we have met before if you have been to the drive electric week event in Regina

This Saturday I’ll be at the London drugs Harbour Landing parking from 9:30am-10:30am.

I know this time won’t work for everyone but I’ll try to find other times in the near future.

Thanks!
Adrian

Update: I’m changing the location of the meet up tomorrow to Peavey Mart in Regina.... that way any other EV’s that show up can charge. Same time 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM.

Thanks!
Adrian

The event went great! Thanks to my fellow tesla owners who brought their Model Ss out to the crowd! Hopefully we can do it again sometime soon.

Attachments

• 3A31A9AC-E03D-4C0C-9747-AE8D2C86A129.jpeg
    3A31A9AC-E03D-4C0C-9747-AE8D2C86A129.jpeg
    753.6 KB · Views: 113