Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Registrant(s) at delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here’s something I’m wondering…

Our Tesla order profile lists my wife or I as the registrants for the car. Do we both have to be present for delivery? I read this like a bank account where only one or the other has to sign the checks rather than both when payments are made out to one and another joint account holders.

Just wondering in the event that one of us is traveling during our delivery window.

1629861000502.png

Yep, you must both be present.

Reactions: TheSackLakeKid
To be honest it says you need to, but most are contactless delivery these days and they leave the forms in the car with a FedEx envelope.
If one of you can’t make it call the day before and say you want to verify your delivery is contactless as you are worried about covid.

Reactions: TheSackLakeKid
Thanks all - we’re planning to both be there but we both travel a bit and will do our best to coordinate. Good tip on the contactless delivery, we’ll take that as our backup plan.

@Peekabooo, delivery can happen at your home or at a delivery center, just depends on your location for the most part.

Here’s something I’m wondering…

Our Tesla order profile lists my wife or I as the registrants for the car. Do we both have to be present for delivery? I read this like a bank account where only one or the other has to sign the checks rather than both when payments are made out to one and another joint account holders.

Just wondering in the event that one of us is traveling during our delivery window.
If both of you will be on the title, then you both need to be present on deliver day.

Reactions: E30-4ME