Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Registration Needs a Counter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Cattledog

Supporting Member
Feb 9, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Working backwards from 300. Pretty sure that would accelerate sales. Most importantly, it would help folks get a sense whether they need to act quickly. For many, the time commitment and cost of travel outweigh the conference costs, so in that respect providing info like tickets remaining is helpful.

Last edited:
hmmm. You're assuming registration needs a boost?

There are a lot (a LOT) of details to be taken care of for this event & the people volunteering their time to get those details done all have day jobs, too. Adding a counter is a 'nice to have', perhaps for next year. :)

So it appears we will def sell out (you never know with this kind of stuff, especially the first year). The experienced folks handling our registration logistics have said that the registration rate is way above average. Some of us have bets on when, exactly, all 300 seats are taken.

I'd rather not give the numbers because we do seem to have some journalists picking up info here and there. But I'm smiling over the numbers. And you'll see registration go to 'sign up for the waiting list' when all seats have been sold.

We (TMC forum members) rock.

Just registered! Last 3 digits of receipt# could mean something, maybe? They are suspiciously similar to a number between 1 & 300 that would represent several days of sign-ups. Coincidence?

Just registered! Last 3 digits of receipt# could mean something, maybe? They are suspiciously similar to a number between 1 & 300 that would represent several days of sign-ups. Coincidence?

OMG, we're going to start this spreadsheet business, aren't we? Next thing you know, analysts will be picking up on it and thinking it can be correlated to the stock price and production rate.

:)

And... speaking of hotels...

Being a Marriott points collector... I'm inclined to stay at the Marriott adjacent to the factory (on points).

Are there any gatherings that involve the negotiated-rate hotel ? (Basically, would I ultimately wish "Man, I wish I had just paid for the Crown...")