Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Registration?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
- General Session with E-Note from Tesla Motors and special guests
- Sessions selected by TMC Moderators

So we're being asked to register for an event where the sessions and guests are still not published?

$5,000 founders circle?

Registration for all events
* VIP area define
* Special access define
* Gift define
* Lifetime membership (FREE registration to all future TESLIVE events)
What? Let's see how first one goes?

So we're being asked to register for an event where the sessions and guests are still not published?

So signing up for SXSW is pretty much the same thing. You don't get a list of stuff going on until January. Sign up normally starts in August or September.

I can think of a couple of people that will probably make it out, considering Tesla Motors is putting their name on it to a point. And letting us tour the factory, and that it got delayed a week due to a person's scheduling conflict (http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/show...ers-and-Topics?p=314026&viewfull=1#post314026), I think one could guess at a handful of people that might be there.

You know... I want to be excited. I really do. There was so much anticipation leading up to this.

But... for someone that has met many Tesla owners, meeting dozens more this weekend, and has been to the factory already... what's the draw?

E-Note. Does that mean like a pre-recorded video message from someone, rather than them being physically present?

Flights from FL, time off from gigs, hotel, etc etc etc is much heavier than the reg fee.
As pointed out by sp4rk, undefined gift, undefined VIP area, undefined special access, etc... That doesn't necessarily call out to my wallet.

I have attended numerous 'industry' type conferences and events - but with full knowledge of what I am investing in.

Hate to be a naysayer... This event will definitely be fun.. and it will be one heck of a treat for anyone that hasn't seen this amazing factory.
Till more details arise, my little crew is waiting it out. If it sells out, then... too bad for us.

Well, I just went ahead and plunked down my money. I've already wasted all this time solving puzzles related to this event, might as well waste some money too. ;)
Think of it as buying a $200 t-shirt. If you can stomach that, then the event is just bonus.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm signed up. See some of you there!
Any guesses on how long until confirmation? I suspect TMC mods are fine but some of us 'norms' might not have the credit rating or whatever.

You know... I want to be excited. I really do. There was so much anticipation leading up to this.

But... for someone that has met many Tesla owners, meeting dozens more this weekend, and has been to the factory already... what's the draw?

E-Note. Does that mean like a pre-recorded video message from someone, rather than them being physically present?

Flights from FL, time off from gigs, hotel, etc etc etc is much heavier than the reg fee.
As pointed out by sp4rk, undefined gift, undefined VIP area, undefined special access, etc... That doesn't necessarily call out to my wallet.

I have attended numerous 'industry' type conferences and events - but with full knowledge of what I am investing in.

Hate to be a naysayer... This event will definitely be fun.. and it will be one heck of a treat for anyone that hasn't seen this amazing factory.
Till more details arise, my little crew is waiting it out. If it sells out, then... too bad for us.
Despite my negative thoughts about it, I registered. And I've been to the factory. I figured it'll be 2-3 days of fun, smiles and we'll get to meet some people who troll here. (I'll wear a mask.)
All I hope is .. I get to meet him in person. You know, Mr. P.ppp.ettersen. :)
No idea what e-note means - guess we'll see?

Despite my negative thoughts about it, I registered. And I've been to the factory. I figured it'll be 2-3 days of fun, smiles and we'll get to meet some people who troll here. (I'll wear a mask.)
All I hope is .. I get to meet him in person. You know, Mr. P.ppp.ettersen. :)
No idea what e-note means - guess we'll see?

Argh. I registered too.... but I want more details before committing flights and more!

I signed up - just went for it. As a non-local, can somebody tell me where the Woodside Hills are relative to Fremont? I'll be driving back to Portland afterwards, and I'm trying to figure out if Sunday is a partial travel day after the sunday drive, and how much of a travel day (do I get to Sacramento Sunday evening, or do I make it all the way to Yreka). I'm guessing Sacramento is as far as I get after the Sunday events, and it'll be two days of driving to get home after that.