Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Registration?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sooo in!

Been watching for months. Considering how much effort went to the build up I'm sure the meetup itself will be way cool.

Looks like the LA Tesla Club is already working on some sort of staggered Model S caravan north.

Hopefully the optional drive through the hills will be open to those not attending (especially if we want to break the convoy record).

That's my intention too; to join up for the Sunday drive if it's open to non-registrants. I'll miss meeting many of you, I suppose, but, couldn't justify the cost to myself.

As a non-local, can somebody tell me where the Woodside Hills are relative to Fremont?

Woodside is across the bay from Fremont; just about 25 miles away.

Anyone want to carpool/caravan starting from Seattle? My Model S needs to stay in Seattle during this time. We should have full supercharger support by then.
Let's talk! (PMs etc.)

- - - Updated - - -

Signed up as well... what is ment by "Any guesses on how long until confirmation? I suspect TMC mods are fine but some of us 'norms' might not have the credit rating or whatever."

I was referring to the follow-up mail from registration@:
(a)Thank you for registering for the TESLIVE 2013!
(b)This is a private event, therefore, TMC has the right to refuse any person from attending this event.
I wasn't clear if this meant I'm (a)registered or (b)tentatively registered but not confirmed.

Name tag idea?

tmcnt.JPG

I'm thinking that we need both our names and our TMC names. Though most people here could probably guess that 'Bonnie' is, in fact, 'bonnie1194'.

- - - Updated - - -

I wasn't clear if this meant I'm (a)registered or (b)tentatively registered but not confirmed.

My guess is that they did this to keep the event from filling up first with non-TMC folks. It would really stink if forum members only got 20 seats and the rest of the 300 were not affiliated with this forum.

Anyone want to carpool/caravan starting from Seattle? My Model S needs to stay in Seattle during this time. We should have full supercharger support by then.

Ooooh. This makes the whole trip even more tempting! I may have to jump in. Checking schedule.

Charging along the way could be challenging, as I expect this could be quite the caravan! Perhaps TM can help by having the Super Chargers along I5 by then?!