Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reject or Not Reject? Need Immediate Advice!

What Should I Do?

• Reject the car

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Get it Fixed at Body Shop

Votes: 19 37.3%
  • Do nothing

Votes: 15 29.4%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great move; great decision. Here's to your NEXT Model 3 being perfect!
Oh if you don't mind, Texas users of this forum would appreciate knowing the last five digits of the VIN you rejected, so that whoever ends up getting your rejected car and know to check the items that you already noted. Odds are, your rejected car will be repaired locally and sold as new soon.

• Informative
Reactions: EnrgyNDpndnce
I recently took delivery of my Tesla. It initially had some minor paint defects. I had them work on it before I took delivery. They locked the value of my trade in and I drove my prev car until they finished repainting it. It took about 2 weeks to have it done.

The biggest regret for me was that now I have to wait one month until I can have paint protection film applied to that one part, the front bumper. In the meantime, I had the windows tinted.

I might’ve preferred being able to have the film applied right away over some minor defects vs having a perfect bumper on delivery but having paint chips during the month wait........