Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rejected Delivery and what to expect next

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

for those of you had actual reject delivery experience with Tesla.

I am in SCAL and scheduled to take delivery at Buna Park delivery center on 9/26. Long story short, due to a large number of quality issues. I rejected the delivery.

2 full days after the delivery rejection. I can still see the car in my Tesla app and operate it (turn on climate control etc.) Is that normal? It is sad that I have to find my answers here for this type of questions. I literally can't reach anyone right now from the delivery center and they are not replying my emails. thanks for your input.

I can't speak from experience, but did you try chatting with Tesla on the site? I've found that to be much more helpful and informative than talking to sales or delivery people.

My guess is they might try to get you into another car tomorrow or Wednesday if they can; otherwise, you'll go back into the hopper for Q4.

Tried to call them today multiple times. They are not picking up their calls. That goes to both delivery and sales sides of the house. Left voicemail and sent email. I have not hear back.

I can't speak from experience, but did you try chatting with Tesla on the site? I've found that to be much more helpful and informative than talking to sales or delivery people.

My guess is they might try to get you into another car tomorrow or Wednesday if they can; otherwise, you'll go back into the hopper for Q4.