Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Release 7 apps

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't like the new clock at all. Seems like a total waste of real estate.
Agreed. That clock will never be on my dash, ever. Beside being ugly (ironically the icon to select it is 100x nice looking than the actual clock), it's huge waste of space.

Actually, the tire pressure display is pretty wasteful as well. That car image could be 1/2 the size, and something else could be below it or next to it.

Agreed. That clock will never be on my dash, ever. Beside being ugly (ironically the icon to select it is 100x nice looking than the actual clock), it's huge waste of space.

Actually, the tire pressure display is pretty wasteful as well. That car image could be 1/2 the size, and something else could be below it or next to it.

Agree. Ditch the clock and go back to the digital values at the bottom, much better use of space. Also agree that the car app should be much smaller and could also merge with the energy app or something else.

Of the many low points of the design I think the clock app wins the price. I cannot fathom how this made it past the review process.
You're assuming there was a review process... from what I've seen that's obviously not the case.

This feels a lot like the way a certain employer of mine famously worked. Decided exactly what they were going to do, then policy said they needed to do a trial, so they did one, and then released it without ever asking the trial participants what they thought, it didn't matter, the decision had already been made before the trial started, the trial was only to satisfy the policy that there must be one.