TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Release notes

Discussion in 'Model S' started by medphys, Nov 8, 2019.

1. medphys

medphys Member

Where can I find the release notes for updated software other that in your car. Thought they were posted on the Tesla app or in line.

Thank

2. rjscoder

rjscoder Member

in the firmware, \usr\tesla\UI\assets\web_content\release_notes\en\releaseNotes.html

3. ewoodrick

ewoodrick Active Member

Anywhere you see the software version in the car. For example, hit the T.

Release notes are generally only available for major releases. Minor release don't tend to have any.

I now see that you said "not in car". None that I know of.

4. am_dmd

am_dmd Member

Release notes open in web browser.
    We all know browser died when v9 was born. You will see the ghost of browser making appearance every now and then. So if web browser is working your release notes will show up otherwise not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5. dipper

dipper Member

You don't get release notes because Elon Musk is busy Twitting again.

6. TIppy

TIppy Active Member

Is there a path to the dashcam videos that can be accessed by the web browser?

7. ucmndd

ucmndd Active Member

“Not in the car” is not particularly useful as the release notes are completely dependent on the car and the features it has.

8. GoBeavs

GoBeavs Member

Installed 2019.36.2.1 on my AP 2.5/MCU 1. The release notes showed up for the first time in probably a year. The browser worked while I was driving home, with traffic and dashcam running in the background. It was extremely slow, but holy crap it worked. Let’s hope it stays that way...