Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Relocating to Denver, seeking EV-friendly rental

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all,
I'm relocating from Scottsdale to Denver in the near future. I plan to rent for at least my first 12 months in the area. Is anyone aware of any EV-charging friendly condos/apartments in the area? I'm looking to live somewhat close to downtown.

A few complexes offer an "electric vehicle charging station", but those usually mean a Blink station near the office.

Just wanted to post an update in case anyone is in a similar position in the future.

I found a new build complex in the Lower Highlands neighborhood. They didn't have EV infrastructure when I toured the place, however the property manager said he'd consult with ownership and the contractor. 24 hours later they committed to putting in at least two NEMA 14-50 outlets; and the work was completed before the end of the week. One is in my reserved parking spot and the other is available. I informed a contact at the Park Meadows Tesla store, and he is going to work with property management to hold a Tesla event at the complex this spring or summer.

It's pretty exciting to be a part of the vanguard of EV adoption! That said, there were several locations that were not open to installing EV outlets, so I'm glad I found a forward-thinking property manager.