TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Remarkable Service Experience

Discussion in 'Model S' started by 4SUPER9, Nov 7, 2014.

1. 4SUPER9

4SUPER9 Active Member

It is with sad news that I report that my grandmother passed away at the ripe age of 105 years. While visiting the mortuary to make arrangements, I received the 12 V battery warning message. I called Tesla and told them about the pressing need to have a vehicle due to the upcoming funeral and family gatherings. That phone call was made to them around 2pm. They arranged to meet me at my home at 3:15, the soonest I could get there. They arrived early. They drove my car away, replaced the battery, did a bunch of standard inspections, washed the car, and returned it to me, door-to-door, everything completed in 1 hr, 40 min.

The next day, they sent me flowers.

Thank you Karim, at the LA/SM Blvd Service Center, and to the entire team at Tesla. You guys are amazing.

2. FLDarren

FLDarren Member

Just another example of a situation you would never find at a dealership service center. Sorry to hear about your grandmother.

3. kirstenoulton

kirstenoulton Changing the world, 1 km at a time

We had a similar experience with our service centre...
    tesla_flowers.jpg