TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Reminder to raise suspension at Superchargers

Discussion in 'Hong Kong' started by Titus, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Titus

Titus Member

Just saw this bit today at the Science Park SC.... guess we have to remember to raise the suspension if we are carrying heavy loads (I've got my 2 year old in the back and no luggage on standard ride height so far and it's been ok,but I guess if there's 3 adults in the back it might be a problem). Otherwise your chrome diffuser trim might get caught on something...

DSC_1799.JPG DSC_1798.JPG

2. Tony Lin

Tony Lin Member

I cracked the same part too last month

3. khau

khau Member

I just don't understand why this kind of "worst custom car parking design" can be found inside in so called advanced technology area and car......."Science Park + Tesla".
    I scratched mine at first approach.

4. Joseph Yang

Joseph Yang Member

IT's not just the wheel stoppers . . it's also the curb to get into the parking space . . the dumbest design ever.

5. Mikischu

Mikischu Member

Considering that they know the exact specification of the car parking in that spot, it is absolutely the dumbest design ever!

How can the Tesla guys not know the max height of a stopper to prevent damage?