Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reminder: your Model 3 is ready to order

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received my invite to order on April 10 and immediately placed my order. This morning I got an email with the title of this thread reminding me to choose my options and place my order. When I click on the link it takes me to my account page that shows everything as “complete” except payment method which shows “pending” (I chose Tesla financing and it says that I will submit a credit app as delivery gets closer). I also received an email on Tuesday that said “thank you for your order”.

Just a glitch or am I missing something?

I received my invite to order on April 10 and immediately placed my order. This morning I got an email with the title of this thread reminding me to choose my options and place my order. When I click on the link it takes me to my account page that shows everything as “complete” except payment method which shows “pending” (I chose Tesla financing and it says that I will submit a credit app as delivery gets closer). I also received an email on Tuesday that said “thank you for your order”.

Just a glitch or am I missing something?
Me too exactly, got invite email on 4/10, ordered 4/10, got "reminder" email this morning.

Interesting, but just another software bug in an upgrade. We got an invite April 10, did so, and they wanted us to do it again, (for a second car?) today the 15th. We're 5 mins from the local store, so I dropped by. He asked if I was going to pay cash before telling me that the order was complete. Maybe the payment method answer dropped a 1 or a 0.