Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Remote S app going away soon -- be sure to update it now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Remote S app is going away soon. Be sure to update it now on all the devices you want to keep it! You can keep it on your iPhone, but not download it, after it is taken off the Apple Store.

The main thread can be seen at The end of 3rd party Tesla apps for Apple devices | Tesla

I believe the developer might be making another final version release, so check back again later, too.

This is an urgent message, so mods and forum admins, please don't delete it; there is a time component. I know Allen Wong didn't pay the vendor fee, but no one ever informed the TMC users of his software of that fee issue (its requirement or violation) for at least two years during which time that app built up a lot of users, so this sudden change of vendor status issue at TMC is not something that we have time to deal with regarding this urgent situation.

That is depressing as there ain't many good Tesla non-manufacturer iOS app out there. This was one of the better one, until Tesla decided to lock u some of the API and made some functions unusable (i.e.: Unable to open SunRoof by % via app).