Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Remote S iPhone App Apple Watch - Problem Resolved

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks. I don’t have any links embedded in my post. I was simply explaining the situation I’m experiencing regarding Remote S and my Apple Watch LTE. Same stuff I described here but I was hoping to get a response from the app developer who stated that the forums.tesla.com site is the official support site. I tried another post to that forum with “test post” as the only two works. That was blocked too, by the spam filter? I think the bigger problem is that the site is not well managed because after 24 hours they should have responded to my request to unblock me.

I did a google search for "blocked from posting on tesla forums" and it seems like they're not blocking users by how many Teslas they have, but instead blocking keywords and links. So you probably just need to word your post differently to get around the spam block. People were joking that the spam filter is overly sensitive. Also, your username might also be triggering the spam filter if every single one of your posts is blocked. Not sure why, though.

I wanted to update my situation with Remote S on my Apple Watch Series 3 with LTE. In my previous posts I described how the Remote S watch app would not function without my iPhone on and the watch using LTE. I don’t know why, but now the Remote S watch app does work on LTE without my iPhone present. I have used my watch at least a few times over the past few days to start the HVAC and it worked! I don’t have any idea why it began to work after week or so of not working, but I wanted to let everyone know that tried to help me with this that it does work and it is great.