Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Removal of Auto Park From Existing 2022 Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received my 2022 Model Y in May. I purchased FSD and until the latest software update I had use of auto park, summon, etc. I believe I have USS as I see the “buttons”on the front and rear bumpers. I understand that new vehicles will be using cameras for these features but why take away from existing vehicles. Makes more sense to keep these features active until release of new software using the cameras. Wonder if I’ll ever get it back.

That's the question that everyone is asking. There was also a recent article about Tesla talking about utilizing HD Radar that introduces more speculation. Pretty sure they disabled some features because it'll be hard managing a bunch of different initatives running on different hardware. Unfortunately not all are the same since my car for example like many Nov/Dec deliveries does not have any sensors.

Upvote 0
Tesla loves to raise prices and take away features. They love to milk their customers. Then, barely a handful of months later, they sign a deal for a new radar and camera suite. IOW Tesla aka Elon Musk love to screw their existing customers. I hope you like bending over.
General question to this and other comments/complaints. Does anyone think Tesla pays any attention to these customer issues?

Upvote 0
I received my 2022 Model Y in May. I purchased FSD and until the latest software update I had use of auto park, summon, etc. I believe I have USS as I see the “buttons”on the front and rear bumpers. I understand that new vehicles will be using cameras for these features but why take away from existing vehicles. Makes more sense to keep these features active until release of new software using the cameras. Wonder if I’ll ever get it back.
its a bug in FSD youre not alone, it will be back, youre in a beta, bugs will happen

Upvote 0