Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Remove FSD before delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know if this option can be modified (added or removed) up to the day of delivery?

Have some second thoughts about FSD but take delivery Monday. I wonder if they can remove it. Anyone have any experience?

Does anyone know if this option can be modified (added or removed) up to the day of delivery?

Have some second thoughts about FSD but take delivery Monday. I wonder if they can remove it. Anyone have any experience?

I removed it right before I got my delivery appointment. I'm regretting it now, wish I would have stuck with the $3K instead of opting for the $5K. I know as soon as something differentiates it from my EAP I'll be spending and extra $2K.

Reactions: DanCar
I removed it right before I got my delivery appointment. I'm regretting it now, wish I would have stuck with the $3K instead of opting for the $5K. I know as soon as something differentiates it from my EAP I'll be spending and extra $2K.
No, you don't know that to be inevitable unless you are impatient. Look up the history of the S60/75 software upgrade cost. It was all over the place, at one point $9000 after delivery. It's cost is now $2000.

When Tesla starts showing a profit this latest cash grab could be reversed -- if you are patient and don't mind waiting a year or two.