Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Remove the 'Dislike' Button?

Should the 'dislike' button on forum posts be removed?

• The 'dislike' button should be removed

Votes: 79 39.7%
  • The 'dislike button should be retained

Votes: 120 60.3%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Garlan, why did you use it the 16 times you disliked a post? Maybe others use it for the same reason(s)?

Also, for clarity, it's the site admins who (mostly) make decisions about site functionality. The moderators are just volunteer users who try to assist in keeping conversation order.
I used it to state that I disliked a post and immediately posted the why for my dislike.

Garlan, why did you use it the 16 times you disliked a post? Maybe others use it for the same reason(s)?

Also, for clarity, it's the site admins who (mostly) make decisions about site functionality. The moderators are just volunteer users who try to assist in keeping conversation order.
I believe I called him out on this previously and he stated he used it early on and hasn't since.

I used it to state that I disliked a post and immediately posted the why for my dislike.
So does that mean your stance has changed on how you use the dislike now?

Garlan, it seems that is your "go-to" phrase. Do you like trying to rile up other members or do you just feel anyone who disagrees with you is attacking you? Just curious. Feel free to dislike my post (not that you need my permission!)
Keep-em coming is indeed my go-to phrase. I say that instead of retaliating. I never do that. I'll take whatever anyone has to give towards me and they do. I can't retaliate so....I use that phrase. I think its fair don't you? People can attack me and I invite them to...That's my only recourse here.

Yes some of the comments in this thread are personal attacks. Not all of them, but enough of them.

It has absolutely nothing to do with someone disagreeing with me.

I'm not even talking about a person and this post is probably going to get moved.

Last edited:
Personal attacks? I haven't engaged you in a while. IF I was to personally attack you, I'd point out the enormous amount of pointless messages you post. For someone that claims to avoid confrontation and passive sure gets into a lot of argumentative discussions.
LOL.....that's hilarious.

"enormous amount of pointless messages".

This is a perfect example of these argumentative discussions that you are referring to? Have I personally said anything about you? No. Have I attacked you? No. Have I insulted you? No Have I criticized you? No. Have I done anything adverse towards you? nope. I can't.

To that I say...keep-em-comin.

Read this quickly because my posts are probably going to be moved to that other thread.

Last edited: