Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Removing stains from black seats?

Esra1114

Aug 11, 2021
Irvine, CA
I took my 2 week old car to a 100% hand wash car wash and post-car wash the black leather on the m3 is stained blue in some areas... assuming from the blue cloth they used. Any recommendations on cleaning the actual interior of the car, out of convenience I just don't want to have to wash the myself every time but it seems like I may have too. Thanks!

jjrandorin

Moderator, Model 3, Tesla Energy Forums
Nov 28, 2018
Riverside Co. CA
Welcome to TMC!

I changed your thread title from "post car wash" to what it is now, because the thread question isnt about a car wash. It appears to be about removing stains from tesla black vegan leather seats.

jjrandorin

Moderator, Model 3, Tesla Energy Forums
Nov 28, 2018
Riverside Co. CA
I am interested in this as well, since I got a used M3 and two kids.

My opinion is, any of the techniques people advocate for, for removing stains from white seats, should work on black seats as well unless they are talking about using coloring or something.

There is a long thread about this topic for white seats that is stickied, perhaps it could help:

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC