Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Renault Zoe ZE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I m participating at an EV car evaluation by Swiss Emobile. Here is my data for the month of february:

Zoe: Km: 1173, kWh: 245, kWh/100Km: 20,86, Energy cost for 100 Km: 4CHF04
Tesla: Km: 723,2, kWh: 137,1, kWh/100Km: 18,95, Energy cost for 100 Km: 3CHF67

The Zoe was driven little bit faster. The price for the energy is only theoretical because I charge the cars mostly on public charging stations which are free.
The cost for 100 Km with our car with combustion engine is 18CHF17.
Even if we had to pay for the energy for charging our electric cars, we save every month ca. 290 CHF, or every year: 3480 CHF.

.../ Renault says it expects Norway to now become a "flagship market" for the Zoe.

Norway has some of the strongest pro-EV legislation on the planet, allowing the cars to drive in the bus lanes to avoid traffic snarls, huge tax incentives and free charging and parking. These benefits have led to electric vehicles sales of over 20,000 units in a country with only five million people.

Renault ZOE revs up for big sales in Norway | AutoblogGreen

The obligatory 3 characters.

Well, we got this week our second Zoe! This is such a good car, that for the very first time I have two cars of the same model!
It is absolutely what we need and it is so much fun! The charger is excellent, I like the R-Link and the car drives like a super-mini!

Renault sold more Zoe in Germany then BMW the i3 in octobre! The Zoe is so much better then the i3 or the eSmart or the VW's. Those who buy those german cars are just buying the brand imho. Even the quality and the security seem to be superior in the Zoe.

Of course it is not the Model S ( or the roadster ), but it is clearly the second best E-car on the market in Europe.

Well, we got this week our second Zoe! This is such a good car, that for the very first time I have two cars of the same model!
It is absolutely what we need and it is so much fun! The charger is excellent, I like the R-Link and the car drives like a super-mini!

Renault sold more Zoe in Germany then BMW the i3 in octobre! The Zoe is so much better then the i3 or the eSmart or the VW's. Those who buy those german cars are just buying the brand imho. Even the quality and the security seem to be superior in the Zoe.

Of course it is not the Model S ( or the roadster ), but it is clearly the second best E-car on the market in Europe.
Awesome!

If Renault takes the step and upgrades the battery to 30kWh at some point and maybe even adds DC charging it would really be a great car.