Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Renault Zoe ZE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Renault_Zoe_produkcni_01_800_600.jpg

Renault_Zoe_produkcni_02_800_600.jpg

Range 210 km (they think), but is no exact. Battery capcity unknow.

Motor 65 kW (90 cv).

Renault Zoe: malý elektrikář v produkÄ￾ní verzi, oficiálnÄ› | Autoforum.cz

130 miles range

£13650 on the road, with £59 monthly battery lease.

LEAF is £25k here, with 109 miles range on the same test. So even 10 years of battery lease comfortably beats the LEAF price and you get the latest batteries.

Wow what a price, that's incredible, that should finally get some numbers on the road. But if the Leaf scored 109 it must be a very generous test, everywhere I've read that 109 translates to real-world 70, so the zoe will realistically get what... 90-100? That's just a shade short for me, unless there are 43kw charging posts all over the place. I guess the old fiesta has a bit further to go yet :crying:

and with 3 Phase Charging Stations costing less than £500 (GBP) we can have 'fast' charging everywhere in Europe :biggrin:

I have to say I think Zoe is really, really impressive. And Renault seems to have understood 100% what's important.

Let's see... 43 kW onboard charger, powerful motor, looks attractive, heat pump, very good range, incredible price. Thumbs up! Hope they make a Sport version :biggrin:

I have to say I think Zoe is really, really impressive. And Renault seems to have understood 100% what's important.

Let's see... 43 kW onboard charger, powerful motor, looks attractive, heat pump, very good range, incredible price. Thumbs up! Hope they make a Sport version :biggrin:

and i have to upgrade my socket from 32A to 63A. Stop! for overnight charge, i only need 16A single-phase but on long distance, charging ist done within 30 min, faster then Model S quick charge which needs 45min

Wow what a price, that's incredible, that should finally get some numbers on the road. But if the Leaf scored 109 it must be a very generous test, everywhere I've read that 109 translates to real-world 70, so the zoe will realistically get what... 90-100? That's just a shade short for me, unless there are 43kw charging posts all over the place. I guess the old fiesta has a bit further to go yet :crying:

Yes - in terms of US EPA rating, Leaf has 73 miles. Looks like Zoe has about 20% more - or about 90 miles total. My guess is the battery is little bigger (capacity, if not weight) - since reduced weight of the car & heat pump will not save that much energy.

and i have to upgrade my socket from 32A to 63A. Stop! for overnight charge, i only need 16A single-phase but on long distance, charging ist done within 30 min, faster then Model S quick charge which needs 45min
That's not really a fair comparison; the Tesla Supercharge will add more miles-per-minute than the Renault solution.

That said, on a car at this price point, it's a really impressive package.