TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Rent a model S in Denver on Feb 18 for Father-Daughter Dance

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by phalseid, Feb 9, 2017.

1. phalseid

phalseid Member

Hi, I know this is the for sale forum, and I am actively looking but just haven't found the right deal yet. Is there anyone in the Denver area that would rent me their Model S (or X) for a Father Daughter dance? I have attached a photo of a few years back. Not quite a Tesla, but pretty dang cool.

This will be our 4th year doing the father-daughter dance. I always try to have a special car. My girls LOVE Tesla too (my 14 year old did her logic presentation on why you should get a Tesla as your next car) and I am a regular at Park Meadows and have done no less than 5 test drives.

Anyway, I have a perfect driving record. If insurance is a concern, we can go through Turo or Wheelbase or something like that so it is covered by a third party. I am up in Fort Collins. dance is from 6-10, so I would like to pick it up on the 18th around lunch, and could drop it off Sunday afternoon.

Please PM me, and let me know your price. I have a budget in mind, we will take great care of your Tesla.

upload_2017-2-9_13-26-16.png

• Like x 1
  2. Sm4llz

Sm4llz Member

I'm in Colorado Springs so probably couldn't help you out, but do have an idea. Before I purchased, I contacted the Park Meadows location and they allowed me to have an extended test drive and take a 70D home for the weekend. Might be an option that works out for you.

• Like x 3
  3. Kenriko

Kenriko Member

turo.com

• Like x 1
  4. Jurnimon

Jurnimon Member

I've rented a tesla in colorado from e-Thos. Check them out!

5. phalseid

phalseid Member

looks like they are shut down. also, only an x for rent on Turo, with a crazy price.

6. MX458Dave

MX458Dave Member

What was your budget?

7. Ruby&Red

Ruby&Red Member

I live in Littleton, but I might be able to help you out. Can you send me a message somehow - I am not a power user on this system :)

8. Btrflyl8e

Btrflyl8e Supporting Member

Dance was almost 2 weeks ago...the 18th

9. Alaron

Alaron Member

I hope you managed to find one for the dance, if you were in my neck of the woods I would have certainly considered it.