TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Rent a Tesla Model S

Discussion in 'Florida' started by johnratty, Oct 25, 2015.

Tags:
  1. johnratty

johnratty Member

Hi Tesla Members,
    I am planning a trip to Miami Florida Jan & Feb 2016 and would like to rent a Tesla Model S for my stay.
    Anyone have suggestions where I can rent one.
    Thanks,
    John.

2. sunkat

sunkat Member

3. Larry Chanin

Larry Chanin President, Florida Tesla Enthusiasts

#3 Larry Chanin, Oct 25, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
    Hi John,

Try Enterprise Exotics.

I heard that they rent Model Ss out of Miami, but their reservation web page doesn't currently list Model Ss for their Miami/South Beach location. I suggest that you give them a call at 866-4-LUX-CAR.

Edit: I didn't see Bill's (Sunkat's) link when I posted. Even if a Model S were to be available, I doubt that Enterprise would be as reasonable as Carlos's Tesla with RelayRides.

Larry

4. ZachShahan

ZachShahan Member

Following up on Larry's useful comment, I called Enterprise about a rental in Florida last week. They were willing to bring the car from Naples to Sarasota for no charge, but the rental charge was $400/day. A bit too high for a 4-day rental for me... Relay Rides looks like a smarter option.

5. johnratty

johnratty Member

Hi Sunkat, Larry, ZachShahan,

Really appreciate all your feed back.

Would love to connect with the Tesla community when in Jan.

Cheers,

John.

6. Larry Chanin

Larry Chanin President, Florida Tesla Enthusiasts

Hi John,

You can keep abreast of our club activities by visiting the Florida sub-forum. At the top of the page we have listed our upcoming events.

Larry