Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rent a Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anybody know if a way to rent a Tesla in Hong Kong for a day? Internet search did not bring up much information. I own a M3 in California and would just like to drive one in HK for the experience. I come to HK every year too. I see so many around here in HK. I brought my international driving permit with me.

There are a handful of Model S for rent in Hong Kong on the Carousell app (Peer to peer bartering platform).
Prices are pretty decent too.

There are a handful of Model S for rent in Hong Kong on the Carousell app (Peer to peer bartering platform).
Prices are pretty decent too.

Thanks for all the info guys. I got the carousel app and saw quite a bit of Tesla's for rent.

I also borrowed a Rav 4 to practice my driving around HK for 2 days (it's been a few years since I've done a right hand drive car), but then my wife cut our trip short and I ended up having to come back to the States early.

Hopefully I will be back by the end of November and rent an S then.

Also I noticed that on the in car nav, all the Supercharger in HK are 120 kW. They are all Gen 1 Supercharger? Or is the 120 kW a limitation due to HK regulations?

Also I noticed that on the in car nav, all the Supercharger in HK are 120 kW. They are all Gen 1 Supercharger? Or is the 120 kW a limitation due to HK regulations?

No regulation limit that I know of. Just that was the speed available when most of these were installed. We use the EU standard here (type II plugs). I think the preference here is more stalls at lower power (vs less stalls at higher power). With the exception of Hyatt Shatin (where power was brought in specially for the project), the superchargers in HK are just using whatever power they can get from the building.

Hey i'm new to the site, no idea how to PM you, whats the longest period I can rent a tesla from you? I got hit by a women the other day.... gonna need to take like 2 weeks to get it fixed and i'm thinking of putting it in to get wrapped after its fixed so i need a rent for like 3 - 4 weeks
To start a conversation with another member it’s easiest to tap on their username above and a dialogue box will open. In that dialogue box is a button “Start a Conversation “. Press that button compose your message and finish by pressing the ”Start Conversation “ button.