TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Rent model S in Oslo not from nabobil

Discussion in 'Model S' started by motja, Aug 13, 2017.

Will you rent Tesla to us?

Poll closed Aug 20, 2017.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
  2. No

0 vote(s)
  1. motja

motja New Member

Jan 20, 2017
    Prague, Czech republic (Czechia)

I would like to introduce myself at first. I cannot officially register to nabobil because of my age (20). So I have decided to try this way and maybe it will work out. I am 20 years old (have driver license since I was 18) student and programmer and a huge fan of Tesla (I have already driven Tesla). Me and my girlfriend decided to make a roadtrip in Norway but as long as we are students we cannot afford to borrow Tesla in Czech republic (it is super expensive). So we have a flight tickets to Oslo and there we would like to continue with a car.

Maybe you think why you should borrow car to us when we are young for this. I think, that my driving skills are good (I have my own car and I drive regularly) for this, I have experienced driving Tesla and I am responsible enough for this kind of thing.
    I think there are ways to make our dream come true

Thank you,
    Kind Regards
    Jakub Motlík