Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rent your Roadster for a month?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I'm willing to pay $2,000 dollars to have your Roadster for 30 days. We own a Model X, and soon a Model 3. Since my dream of owning a roadster seems to be delayed until the new one arrives or the old ones become less expensive (if that will ever even happen), I'm willing to fork out some cash for a trusting owner who may benefit from the extra money and the joy of sharing the roadster experience. I live only 30 minutes from a service center and the car would be garaged for the duration of it's stay. I would not wash it, only wipe it down with eco green auto clean, and would be willing to not drive it in the rain. I know this is a long shot but worth a try. Thanks for your consideration and willingness to pass on this offer to owners who may not be on the forums.

Suspect you will have problem getting one. Auto insurance may not cover you when renting one out. You also don't specify mileage you expect to use. Look at prices the have come down 20000 over past tw years. Some are listed at 50,000. I suspect the new roadsters will not be cheaper than that

As we enter the second half of September... Roadster prices tend to dip around now and pick back up next year.

Perhaps you buy now and sell at the peak at the start of Summer...

Just a thought