Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rent Your Tesla To Me For A Month?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Greetings,

Anyone in Colorado (or nearby) interested in renting their Tesla out for a month?

I'm overseas (military family) and traveling back for a month (mid-Mar through mid-Apr). I have kids in Colorado that I'll be visiting and then would like to be able to travel with them without the airline exposure risk. Would probably be looking at putting a few thousand miles on the car over the month, so please factor that into your decision.

I'm in my 40's with a clean driving record. I also have been on this forum for 8 years and have owned 2 Model S's prior to moving overseas. I guarantee your car would be treated even better than if it were my own.

If you're looking to sell your car or turn in your lease soon, or if it's just sitting in the driveway while you work from home and would like a little help with the payment.. let's work out a deal. I'd much rather give money to you than to Enterprise for a smelly ICE. Not picky about model, but bonus if it's an X.

Thanks for considering it!

Reactions: byeLT4
Greetings,

Anyone in Colorado (or nearby) interested in renting their Tesla out for a month?

I'm overseas (military family) and traveling back for a month (mid-Mar through mid-Apr). I have kids in Colorado that I'll be visiting and then would like to be able to travel with them without the airline exposure risk. Would probably be looking at putting a few thousand miles on the car over the month, so please factor that into your decision.

I'm in my 40's with a clean driving record. I also have been on this forum for 8 years and have owned 2 Model S's prior to moving overseas. I guarantee your car would be treated even better than if it were my own.

If you're looking to sell your car or turn in your lease soon, or if it's just sitting in the driveway while you work from home and would like a little help with the payment.. let's work out a deal. I'd much rather give money to you than to Enterprise for a smelly ICE. Not picky about model, but bonus if it's an X.

Thanks for considering it!
If you're willing to drive out to California, I offer long term rentals on my Model S and Model 3

Reactions: byeLT4
In 2019, I rented a Model 3 for a week via Turo.
More expensive (about 50% higher) than usual rental car companies, but not that bad.
Gave me the opportunity to drive a Tesla in a worst case scenario (no home charging only superchargers).
Had to pay for all the supercharging I did which made sense (much like gas for ICE).
They picked me up at the airport and I dropped the car off at their house and they drove me to the airport.
Not sure how you'd handle the insurance needs back in the states.
Good luck.

Reactions: bhorn and cgiGuy