TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Rentals - Anyone interested

Discussion in 'Canada' started by nazostro, Oct 30, 2014.

Tags:
  1. nazostro

nazostro New Member

Hi, I am wanting to know who on here is interested in renting out our Tesla Model S? (Choices range from an hour to a full day or a few days)

Just for the fun of it, for those people who don't own one. We are currently placing an order in for the new
    Tesla Model S P85D (The 4-wheel drive one with the AutoPilot feature). We're very excited for it!

If you're interested, PM me!

Cheers!
    Nazar :)

2. stevie_mac

stevie_mac New Member

Hi,

Going to to be in Vancouver next week. You still interested in renting out the model S? Rates?

3. wayner

wayner Active Member

Alone know if Tesla would rent out their loaners to Tesla owners visiting another city? I live in T.O. But it would be nice to be able to rent a Tesla if I was in Van for a few days.

4. tfna

tfna Member

I'd rent one. How about posting a rate schedule in the thread?