Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Renting a Model S for a Vancouver - Whistler day trip?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am an EV fan living in St. John's NL. I'm visiting my family in Van for Christmas and was trying to think of something fun to do with my younger brother (he's ten, I'm 30).

I was thinking a one-day Tesla rental for a road trip to Whistler and back could be fun. But are there any rental services in Vancouver that would rent a Model S for one day in mid-Dec? Google is failing me. I'd be interested in private rental, provided the insurance details can be worked out.

He's going through a 'car phase' and I'd love to turn his obsession towards EVs rather than gas guzzlers. I'm in a permanent EV phase myself, so no worries there.

I am an EV fan living in St. John's NL. I'm visiting my family in Van for Christmas and was trying to think of something fun to do with my younger brother (he's ten, I'm 30).

I was thinking a one-day Tesla rental for a road trip to Whistler and back could be fun. But are there any rental services in Vancouver that would rent a Model S for one day in mid-Dec? Google is failing me. I'd be interested in private rental, provided the insurance details can be worked out.

He's going through a 'car phase' and I'd love to turn his obsession towards EVs rather than gas guzzlers. I'm in a permanent EV phase myself, so no worries there.

When I was there earlier this year, I was told there was a company renting them (and that specific trip was recommended). I don't recall the name, but I think if you get in touch with the Tesla store there someone can tell you.