TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Renting a Model X in MT, Missoula or Kalispell: Help, please...

Discussion in 'Mountain/Southwest' started by MSEV, Oct 3, 2017.

1. MSEV

MSEV Member

Aug 10, 2014
    I have checked a bit with no luck. We (five of us) would like to drive electric and a Model X for a Glacier National Park trip. I have tried Turo, with no luck, and the Enterprise special cars site. This is for a summer trip, end of July next summer. Any ideas about renting a Model X for a week?
  2. Bet TSLA

Bet TSLA Active Member

Dec 8, 2014
    Cupertino, CA
    I think that by then Turo will have some.