Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Renting a model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all,

I've been planning a trip to NZ for late Dec early Jan and since going electric at home I've wanted to stay electric on my travels too. I looked online to find a place to rent a model X/S (want a bit more room, tbh a Y would be good but not sure if they've arrived in NZ yet) but I can't seem to find any available for rent.

Does anyone know of some local sites/ owners clubs that I might have a little bit more luck with?

Hey all,

I've been planning a trip to NZ for late Dec early Jan and since going electric at home I've wanted to stay electric on my travels too. I looked online to find a place to rent a model X/S (want a bit more room, tbh a Y would be good but not sure if they've arrived in NZ yet) but I can't seem to find any available for rent.

Does anyone know of some local sites/ owners clubs that I might have a little bit more luck with?

and

credit to:

1636425718404.png

Yeah, but that doesn't mean Australians can come to NZ currently. Unless you're a NZ citizen with an MIQ booking, holidaying in NZ isn't possible at the moment and probably won't be until Feb at the earliest. The first Model Y deliveries might be starting around then tho :)