Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Renting Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi folks,
Just joined TMC today so hello.

I was hoping to get a Model S for my wedding (April 26th) rather than having a Limo but can't seem to find one in Toronto/Mississauga.

Does anyone have any suggestions of where I could rent one for the day?

Cheers

Welcome! I checked on this back in the fall (all the rental companies I could think of, as well as with TM staff at Yorkdale) and unfortunately no one in the GTA offers a Model S for rental.

I would say you would either have to see if there are any kind owners here willing to help, or maybe try speaking to a manager at one of the stores or service centers to see if they can arrange something special for your wedding.

If you've never driven one, I guess you shouldn't do so on your wedding day, unless either you're ok with an immediate divorce or your fiancee is a Teslahead like you. Othervise all that attention which should go to "she who must me obeyed" will go to the car, with inevitable consequences.

• Funny
Reactions: Jaff
Hi folks,
Just joined TMC today so hello.

I was hoping to get a Model S for my wedding (April 26th) rather than having a Limo but can't seem to find one in Toronto/Mississauga.

Does anyone have any suggestions of where I could rent one for the day?

Cheers
would u rent an X instead, this service comes with a driver and you can do a photoshoot with the car if you choose.
www.rentmodelx.com