Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Repair 3 months and counting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Tesla Model X , my back door got tied up with a tree branch and the alignment is off. I took it to get repaired, they told me it would take about 21 days to repair. But now all I hear is that they are waiting on parts to come in.

Has anyone had a door repaired? If so how long did it take you? I only had the car for 1 month lol I've been in this rental car longer then I had the car.

Attachments

• IMG_0830.JPG
    IMG_0830.JPG
    310.3 KB · Views: 101
I have a Tesla Model X , my back door got tied up with a tree branch and the alignment is off. I took it to get repaired, they told me it would take about 21 days to repair. But now all I hear is that they are waiting on parts to come in.

Has anyone had a door repaired? If so how long did it take you? I only had the car for 1 month lol I've been in this rental car longer then I had the car.

How did your X's FWD get tied up with a tree branch? Hope it wasn't a random opening and your X just decided to open the FWD.

When I took delivery of My X last February the hatch was slightly cocked. They agreed to replace the hatch but said they will need my car for 6-8 weeks and it would take several months to get the parts. In the meantime a lot of other problems developed at which point they agreed to replace the car.