Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Repair discussion (out of main)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not to bring the mood down, but service issues continue, and the negative press is spreading to potential customers

I have blocked that channel. Drama queens and many issues were self inflicted by their body shop.

I.e. they broke the glass and didn’t order all the parts required initially, which led to much longer wait times.

Here is another side:

I have blocked that channel. Drama queens and many issues were self inflicted by their body shop.

I.e. they broke the glass and didn’t order all the parts required initially, which led to much longer wait times.
Drama queens or not the delays are real, it's not the only case, the lack of communication from Tesla is also not the only case, and the effects are real.

Drama queens or not the delays are real, it's not the only case, the lack of communication from Tesla is also not the only case, and the effects are real.

Yes. Delays are real. But make a video every week about it gets old really fast. MkBhb got his car fixed and explained the situation in one video. It was also not very dramatic unlike these click baity guys.

Yes, delays are real. But again, in this case the delays were exasperated by the body shop incompetence. This channel is milking this to the fullest.
I think they just want their car back. This was supposed to be a series about how great the Model 3 was, that's how it started out. The body shop not ordering parts until they got further into it is not unusual. I think you're seeing bad intent where there is none. The lack of communication from Tesla, an ongoing problem, is inexcusable.

I think they just want their car back. This was supposed to be a series about how great the Model 3 was, that's how it started out. The body shop not ordering parts until they got further into it is not unusual. I think you're seeing bad intent where there is none. The lack of communication from Tesla, an ongoing problem, is inexcusable.

I think it's pretty suspicious that the guy backed up hard into a wall at his own shop. Apparently he 'misjudged the angle'. The damage is covered by insurance and their channel gets a huge boost..

Last edited:

The body shop broke the roof window when replacing the bumper somehow. They later claim that Tesla sent the wind shield instead of the roof, but I am guessing the body show just ordered the wrong piece. Tesla may be slow, but its gone on 4-5x longer than it should have because of the body shop.

The kid (who is the one who somehow backed the car into a wall despite a huge rear view camera, sensors blasting and mirrors), has stated he liked the other Non Tesla cars more. These people want the ratings more than the Model 3.

I do agree Tesla’s communication needs to improve. I don’t understand why this is not fixed. Should be one of the easiest things to do.

And the insurance company only letting him go to a specific place. Tesla insurance opportunity here.

That is illegal in CA. I thought that was the case in every State?

Insurance companies have several affiliated shops that if you chose to go there they warranty the repairs. But you can go anywhere you please. At least here in CA.

The kid (who is the one who somehow backed the car into a wall despite a huge rear view camera, sensors blasting and mirrors), has stated he liked the other Non Tesla cars more. These people want the ratings more than the Model 3.
i view them as con-artists. no point watching their latest fud scam played out. best buds with that anton clown, remember.

The body shop broke the roof window when replacing the bumper somehow. They later claim that Tesla sent the wind shield instead of the roof, but I am guessing the body show just ordered the wrong piece. Tesla may be slow, but its gone on 4-5x longer than it should have because of the body shop.

Shoot even Rich, @Btr_ftw, was able to remove the rear window in a Model 3 without breaking it, and he didn't have the proper tools or any training. (From when he was helping to make Truckla.)

If they body shop hadn't broken the window they wouldn't have had to opportunity to order, or get, the wrong replacement glass. And they were so nonchalant about saying that they break the glass ~50% of the times they have to remove it. What? They haven't learned anything or improved? I wouldn't take any cars to them...

Last edited:
Has a relationship with Anton Wahlman. I think this whole fiasco is fake.

Here he is with Anton Wahlman predicting Model 3 would have serious service issues. Then, surprisingly, he bought himself a model 3, drove it into the wall of his own shop, and (under very strange circumstances) suffered horrible service issues. Nothing suspicious going on here..

Here he is with Anton Wahlman predicting Model 3 would have serious service issues. Then, surprisingly, he bought himself a model 3, drove it into the wall of his own shop, and (under very strange circumstances) suffered horrible service issues. Nothing suspicious going on here..

It's amazing how far these haters go to create fud...just amazing. We should go out and actively expose this fraud.

It's amazing how far these haters go to create fud...just amazing. We should go out and actively expose this fraud.

Here's some juicy Anton Wahlman history:

Investors Win Victory Against UBS Warburg in Analyst Research Lawsuit

'The lawsuit alleges, among other matters, that between January 3, 2000 and July 20, 2000, UBS Warburg distributed research reports written by Wahlman that were false and misleading because they maintained a "buy" rating on Interspeed stock while, at the same time, Wahlman was privately sending e-mails to UBS personnel indicating that he believed that Interspeed stock should be shorted. The lawsuit also charges that Wahlman's research reports were false and misleading because Wahlman failed to disclose to the investing public his belief that Interspeed was engaging in "creative accounting."

According to the Complaint, for example, On January 3, 2000, UBS Warburg issued a research report by Wahlman that rated Interspeed a "buy." Just two days later, Wahlman privately e-mailed a member of UBS Warburg's sales force, "(d)on't put people into Interspeed -- very risky." Fifteen minutes later, the recipient of the e-mail responded, asking "so why is (Interspeed) a short?" Wahlman replied, "(j)ust lumpy revenue, some stuffing of channel, creative accounting."

The lawsuit charges that UBS Warburg's and Wahlman's motive for issuing the fraudulent analyst reports was the desire to garner investment banking fees from Interspeed. The Complaint alleges that UBS Warburg earned $700,000 for underwriting Interspeed's 1999 initial public offering.

The lawsuit also charges that if UBS Warburg had published truthful reports by Wahlman, the stock price of Interspeed would have plummeted.

Plaintiffs will now have the opportunity to seek discovery from UBS Warburg, Wahlman and others, and to prepare the case for trial.'

---------------------

UBS and Anton Wahlman ended up settling the class action for $5,000,000.

http://www.whafh.com/modules/case/docs/2972_cid_3_interspeed settlement.PDF

Last edited: