Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Repair manual

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As you all know the amazing webpage fixyourtesla.com has removed the service manuals from their site, likely due to pressure from tesla. I am aware you can still access the site via the wayback machine. However, that does no include pictures and yes the wording is ok in there but without the pictures its quite rather difficult to do some things.

Has anyone come across any service manuals for the damn car? I know tesla will sell the manual on an hourly basis, (which should be illegal) but that *sugar* aint cheap when a standard service manual is usually around $50 and you get it for life. Also I really don't want to support them in their anti-right to repair asshole'ness.

Another question for someone that knows a bit more about the internet perhaps... I know there are programs that will grab all the stuff from a webpage and save it. I did this with the wayback machine for fixyourtesla but my computer crashed shortly afterword's and I never got around to doing it again, (but no pics anyway).
Anyway. say I was to buy the 1 day subscription would I be able to run a site grabber program and download the whole damn thing? Because if that's the case I'd be willing to pay $106.25 to be able to own the entire service manual. But I'm not sure how they have it stored and how its accessed if that would work. Maybe someone that's bought it before could chime in and say how its organized?

Another idea I had was to just do a screenshot of every damn page in the manual and save to PowerPoint or something that could be later organized into a PDF or something.

ANTI-RIGHT TO REPAIR NEEDS TO ****ING COME TO A STOP! Its my damn car, I have the ****ing pink slip, I should be able to fix it if I want.