Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Repairing a Flooded Tesla Model S : HOW-TO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Model S is my dream car and yesterday afternoon a thought occurred to me. Being aluminium I could purchase a couple of written off model s's. One with Flood damage and one with accident damage then swap the working components from the Model S with the destroyed frame, into the Model S with the perfect frame and destroyed components. I rushed to my computer to look into the feasibility of my idea and low and behold what do I find but your forum providing me with a wealth of information I could never have even wished for. Needless to say I didn't sleep last night while catching up on your adventure. Thank you so much, you may be responsible for getting me my dream car!

I can't wait to see your finished Tesla :)

The Model S is my dream car and yesterday afternoon a thought occurred to me. Being aluminium I could purchase a couple of written off model s's. One with Flood damage and one with accident damage then swap the working components from the Model S with the destroyed frame, into the Model S with the perfect frame and destroyed components. I rushed to my computer to look into the feasibility of my idea and low and behold what do I find but your forum providing me with a wealth of information I could never have even wished for. Needless to say I didn't sleep last night while catching up on your adventure. Thank you so much, you may be responsible for getting me my dream car!

I can't wait to see your finished Tesla :)

Good luck my friend this is a metric ton of work! You'll need the space, tools patience, time, money, knowledge about cars and a hell of a sense of humor to get this done!

If you need help just let me know

its_happening.gif

• Funny
Reactions: e-FTW and Btr_ftw