Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Repairing a Flooded Tesla Model S : HOW-TO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
#PACKLIVESMATTER

FWtVM3k.jpg

Bit of duct tape and a few rechargeable batteries from Costco and it'll live again! :p

Btw, as it appears to be a habit to net nanny folk here, I need to add: empty your rain barrels before winter freezes them solid! :)

I was SOOOOOOOOO excited to see this titanium plate, but when I did I was quite underwhelmed.

That's an aluminum bridge plate... the titanium piece is underneath that front plastic cowling in front of it.

It's not very big either... a lot of people misunderstood it's role... it is there to keep road hazards from coming up thru a narrow space where they could puncture the front face of the pack, which is unarmored.

If you've got compressed air, I've got a plasma cutter... I'm not that far away and would love to see the destruction first hand...

I will HAPPILY bring you the cut up pack so you can go to town on it. Trying to find a place to take it for scrap, seeing as scrap prices are down, nobody is answering their phone.

- - - Updated - - -

That's an aluminum bridge plate... the titanium piece is underneath that front plastic cowling in front of it.

It's not very big either... a lot of people misunderstood it's role... it is there to keep road hazards from coming up thru a narrow space where they could puncture the front face of the pack, which is unarmored.

Tesla needs to work harder to impress me.