Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Repairing a Flooded Tesla Model S : HOW-TO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

CBteRw2.jpg

So you like big girls.... (which I think is cool)

But sometimes you dress up as a female so they wont feel threatened by the mating process?

A true gentleman you are!

• Funny
Reactions: arlorose
UPDATE.

So yeah, its getting really difficult taking photos as I go along so I decided to take the go pro with me and record my two lovely assistants performing the most basic and mundane tasks that people rarely mention (such as lifting the car).... its sort of like when you are watching an action movie, like when does Batman use the bathroom? When does ironman go to the RMV? I mean you NEVER see that stuff..

I got a loootaaa cool footage from the GOPRO. I'm going to make small individual time lapse videos and them put them all together to make one LONG timelapse video that people won't care about either, here is one of us lifting the Tesla. They are so damn heavy that lifting on all 4s in preparation for battery removal isn't a simple 5 minute thing.

OMydxXH.gif

Sweet!

I see you using a jack in the center of the the car... I didn't think that was a jack point... or are you not concerned with the donor car?

Or is it not apply that much pressure with the adjacent jack with your custom wooden pack-load-spreader?

Sweet!

I see you using a jack in the center of the the car... I didn't think that was a jack point... or are you not concerned with the donor car?

Or is it not apply that much pressure with the adjacent jack with your custom wooden pack-load-spreader?

Correct, it was mostly just to reposition the vehicle, the jack that you saw was a wide "T" crossmember jack designed to spread the load evenly, it was used to get the front of the car on jackstands (with the other side already supported)

Sweet!

The front of the car is not "official" jack points, but there are significant support members in front that can be used for such purpose.